Hamsa Hand Necklace - By Latelita London
The simple yet chic, Hamsa hand necklace is perfect for everyday styling. Either worn singularly or layered for a more dramatic look.The hamsa is an ancient protective amulet. It is believed by some to bring it's wearer luck, health, happiness and good fortune. The words Hamsa and Hamish mean "five" and refer to the digits on the hand. The hamsa can be worn facing up or down and it is believed to give the owner success, harmony, and protection from the "Ayin Ha' ra," also known as The Evil Eye. This piece is presented in the Latelita London signature packaging.
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT TAXES (This Product Ships From United Kingdom)
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply upon delivery. We have no control over and are not responsible for delays due to customs. Customs and import taxes vary depending on your location and won't always be charged, Click here to learn more about customs and import taxes for your location.
Note: Please look at the delivery times below.
Length : 40cm - 45cm with adjuster.
Care & Info
- Material: Handcrafted in 925 Sterling silver. Set in 22ct gold, rose gold or Rhodium.
- Colour: Gold, Silver or Rose Gold.
- Care Instructions: Wipe gentle with a damp cloth that is soft and clean. Do not soak in water. Avoid contacts with soaps, detergents, perfume or hair spray.
Delivery & Returns
- Processing Time for This Product: 1-2 Working Days
- This Product is Shipped From: United Kingdom
- This Products Estimated Delivery Time is: 1-2 Working Days for Domestic (United Kingdom) & 3-4 Working Days for International (Everywhere Else)
- All products are sent via a tracked courier, we will email you our tracking number once your product has shipped.
- 14 day return policy from the date you receive your product
- We want you to know we are on hand to assist you with anything regarding the product, just send us an email at email@example.com
- See Returns & Delivery for more info