Hamsa Hands Rosegold Necklace - By Latelita London
This necklace features hand cut hamsa hands and baguette cut cubic zircon, spaced evenly on a fine chain which move and capture the light as the necklace is worn. The Hamsa hand (Arabic) or Hamish hand (Hebrew) is said to be an old and still popular apoptotic amulet for magical protection from the envious or evil eye. The words Hamsa or Hamish mean "five" and refer to the digits on the hand. This piece is presented in the Latelita London signature packaging.
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT TAXES (This Product Ships From United Kingdom)
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply upon delivery. We have no control over and are not responsible for delays due to customs. Customs and import taxes vary depending on your location and won't always be charged, Click here to learn more about customs and import taxes for your location.
Note: Please look at the delivery times below.
Length: 40m with size adjuster.
Care & Info
- Material: 925 Sterling silver dipped in 22ct rose gold. AAA cubic zircon.
- Colour: Rose Gold.
- Care Instructions: Wipe gentle with a damp cloth that is soft and clean. Do not soak in water. Avoid contacts with soaps, detergents, perfume or hair spray.
Delivery & Returns
- Processing Time for This Product: 1-2 Working Days
- This Product is Shipped From: United Kingdom
- This Products Estimated Delivery Time is: 1-2 Working Days for Domestic (United Kingdom) & 3-4 Working Days for International (Everywhere Else)
- All products are sent via a tracked courier, we will email you our tracking number once your product has shipped.
- 14 day return policy from the date you receive your product
- We want you to know we are on hand to assist you with anything regarding the product, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- See Returns & Delivery for more info